Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hope

Two pink clean & simple cards for the month of breast cancer!! I made the butterfly flying out of it's frame. Wish whoever receive this can relieve him or her of pain and bring back hope.





Below is another version. Hope have wings to fly, so move on.





Here is the sketch from clean & simple.



By the way, I updated some Halloween photos on my Facebook. If you are interested in that or wanna be my friend on FB. Feel free to add me. :D  Thanks for stopping by and leaving comment!



Challenge:
Clean & Simple #163: sketch

15 comments:

jimlynn said...

These are great! Love that pink and black together and of course the CAS design.
Lynn

silkeshimazu said...

Wonderful cards and CAS sketch!

Carolina Little said...

Simple but lovely!!!.

Melina said...

beautiful card Roro! :)

Martha said...

Beautiful CAS cards, love them.

Heather B said...

Great cards! I have so much trouble with clean and simple cards, but those both look so cute!

Tracie said...

I love simple cards! Great job!

Paige said...

Two terrific cards!

Laura said...

Love cas cards, and you did an awesome job with this cas card.I love the colors.TFS

Marilyn said...

Fabulous cards Roro... I like them a lot!

KellyS said...

I love your take on the sketch. And the colors are perfect. Nice job!

Patty said...

Lovely cards and great color combo. I always love pink and black together.

Anonymous said...

I’d have to go along with with you one this subject. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!
My site is about [url=http://www.businesstraveltours.com]Cheap Flights[/url].

This Art That Heals said...

Very cute, I love the simplicity of them and the colors are so nice together.

I have just started Word Art Challenge at my blog and I'd love for you to play along!

Have a great day!

Cheryl said...

These are pretty! I love the clean design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...